TRICARE Drug & Alcohol Rehab Insurance Coverage

How to Verify Insurance at Tricare-Approved Residential Treatment Centers

TRICARE provides coverage to around 9.6 million beneficiaries in the US. It also offers comprehensive, cost-effective care with TRICARE for Life. They also provide free Medicare wraparound coverage for retirees with Medicare Parts A and B. But do you know how to verify insurance at Tricare-approved residential treatment centers? If not, read ahead and find…

Meth Addiction Treatment Guide

Guide to Quitting Methamphetamine at an Inpatient Meth Addiction Treatment

Meth overdose in 2021 skyrocketed to 53,400 in the United States. Raising alarms among people for its potent nature and associated highly fatal consequences. Stimulant abuse (meth) is among the top misused drugs in the United States. An inpatient meth addiction treatment addresses all concerns related to meth addiction, overdose, and potential side effects that…

Inpatient Treatment for Opioid Addiction

What Makes Inpatient Treatment for Opioid Addiction Effective?

A study informs that people taking opioids like heroin are at high risk for most hospitalizations and admissions to the emergency department. From 2020 to 2021, individuals aged 65 and above saw the most substantial increase in drug overdose death rates, marking a 28% rise. One of the most commonly opted-for care structures is inpatient…

The Side Effects of Fentanyl

Safe Fentanyl Detox and Withdrawal Management: A Quick Guide

Fentanyl is considered a miracle drug in pain management but has a high abuse potential. Did you know that overdosing on only 2 mg of Fentanyl can cause certain death? A huge risk of overdose calls for a medically supervised safe withdrawal. Read on to find out how to safely detox from fentanyl with minimal discomfort…

Mixing Tramadol and Alcohol: Effects and Dangers

Tramadol and Alcohol: Effects, Dangers and Treatment Options

Prescription drug abuse is the fastest-growing problem in the United States. The CDC has considered it to be an epidemic. 75% of the drug overdose deaths in 2021 were associated with prescription opioids, including Tramadol. People, not knowingly, often mix tramadol and alcohol and get into fatal consequences that we are going to discuss here.…

New Jersey Intensive Outpatient Program Treatment Centers

South Jersey IOP: Treating Moderate to Severe Addiction

Jersey State Hospitals reported 18,042 admissions for substance abuse treatment in 2021. South Jersey, being a center point for Philadelphia, New York, and Baltimore, also suffers from addiction-affected individuals with little or no guidance toward South Jersey IOP. This blog will give an overview of how addiction treatment works in the form of intensive outpatient…

Benzo Withdrawal Symptoms

Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Symptoms: Detox, Psychotherapy and Relapse Prevention

Research suggests that 40% of people experience benzodiazepine withdrawal if they use it for more than six months. The other 60% also suffer from mild symptoms. Benzos are only safe when used for a limited time and under clinical recommendations. Any extended usage is always accompanied by inconvenience withdrawal symptoms that require proper rehab and…

Is Belbuca the Same as Suboxone

Is Belbuca the same as Suboxone- Comparing Side Effects

Belbuca and Suboxone are FDA-approved medications that are prescribed for effective opioid use disorder. While both medications are effective in treating addiction, they also have side effects. These side effects vary due to the difference in active ingredients in both medications. If you or someone you know wishes to treat opioid addiction through FDA-approved medication…

Your Quick Guide to PHP Rehab Near You for Alcohol and Drug Addiction

Addiction has several negative implications in terms of public health, economics, etc. While Substance use disorders (SUDs) are harmful on their own, they also encourage other hazardous health issues such as HIV or compromised immune systems. Partial care or Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is one of the structures used to administer medical care. Researchers believe…

Alcohol Detox

Alcohol Detox Near You: Key Components and Goals

Globally, alcohol is considered one of the leading risk factors for early death and disability. Alcohol is a silent killer that is responsible for almost 200 different types of diseases and injuries. Even when you want to stop taking alcohol, it is important to remember that the toxins stay in your liver for a long…