Benefits of ChoicePoint Veterans Addiction Treatment Program
ChoicePoint aims to remove all the hurdles that might delay your recovery. We offer a complete virtual veterans rehab that can be easily accessed from any location, so you don’t have to worry about missing out on your daily activities.
To increase the client’s commitment, we also offer an outpatient treatment program through which you can return home after attending therapy sessions at our NJ addiction treatment center.
Our veterans’ addiction treatment program can have the following benefits that includes:
- Decreased substance dependency
- Lesser chances of relapse
- Self-directed sobriety through individual therapy sessions
- Motivation and support through family and group therapy sessions
- Counseling for a seamless transition to civilian life
In addition to all this, we also provide group therapy and family therapy sessions for added support, motivation, and encouragement.
So, don’t let any fears hold you back. Break free of addiction treatment for a fresh start. Contact us at 844.445.2563.