When a person is suffering from AUD and experiences mental illness (PTSD, Anxiety) along with it, they are said to have concurrent Disorders. Almost 45% of US citizens are suffering from co-occurring disorders. Addressing addiction’s mental and physical aspects is important to get well. ChoicePoint is one of the Tricare-covered rehab facilities that offers Dual diagnosis so you can get well and regain sobriety. To schedule an appointment or to verify your insurance, call 844.445.2563 now!
Table of Contents
What is Tricare Health Insurance? – A Look Into Tricare Coverage
TRICARE is a specialized healthcare service for active-duty and retired service personnel and their families. Tricare ensures that military personnel have access to top-notch healthcare services because it recognizes their distinctive contributions to the country. It is a comprehensive healthcare insurance program provided by the U.S. Department of Defense. Tricare offers coverage for:
- Active-duty military members
- Families of veterans
Where is Tricare Accepted?
TRICARE is a global healthcare program serving patients worldwide with divisions in the US (East and West) and coverage outside the United States known as TRICARE Overseas.
Dual Diagnosis For Veterans: The Need for Specialized Care
Serving in the army is such an honor. However, that honor comes with a price. Veterans have the added stress of deployment, combat exposure, and frequent relocations. All these factors increase the risk of developing mental health conditions alongside substance abuse.
Tricare-covered rehab facilities offering Dual diagnoses recognize the need to treat the two conditions simultaneously. Tricare-covered rehab facilities ensure that members of the military and their families have access to the best. Most veterans suffer from:
- Bipolar disorder
What Addiction Treatment Does Tricare Cover?
Tricare-covered rehab facilities may cover all or part of treatment for substance abuse that includes:
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Prescription opioids (Fentanyl, Oxycodone, Vicodin)
Tricare Health Insurance is committed to offering outstanding medical benefits to members of the U.S. military, both present and past. ChoicePoint is a Tricare-covered rehab facility that offers Dual diagnosis. Call now and speak directly with our DEA-certified doctors.
The Role of Tricare In Treating Co-occurring Disorders
Tricare-covered rehab facilities extend to mental health and addiction treatment. It offers a range of plans which cover various forms of addiction and mental health, including:
- Tricare Prime
- Tricare Select
Perks Offered at Tricare-Covered Rehab Facilities
Tricare offers a comprehensive healthcare program for military personnel and provides vital support through Tricare-covered rehab facilities specializing in Dual Diagnosis treatment. Here are some of the perks offered at Tricare-covered rehab facilities that offer Dual diagnosis:
- Identify the specific mental health issues and addiction patterns that must be addressed through careful assessment.
- As substance abuse and mental health issues are interconnected, treating one without addressing the other can lead to relapse. Therefore, Tricare-covered rehab facilities offer an integrated treatment approach that combines addiction therapy and mental health counseling.
- A qualified and experienced staff who understand the unique challenges military personnel and their families face.
- Tricare-covered facilities offer therapies for treating dual diagnoses. These can include cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and motivational enhancement therapy (MET).
- Tricare offers a MAT program when dealing with severe addiction.
The Positive Impact of Tricare-Covered Rehab Facilities That Offer Dual Diagnosis
Tricare coverage for dual diagnosis is pivotal for veterans, military personnel, and their families. Here are some of the positive impacts of Tricare:
- Saves lives by providing hope to individuals who may feel trapped by their conditions
- Offers a chance for recovery and a brighter future
- Strengthens military families
- Ensures that those who protect our nation are physically and mentally fit for duty
- Equip individuals with coping mechanisms for long-term recovery and a fulfilling life after service.
The sad reality for many veterans is the enduring emotional toll of war, often leading to post-traumatic stress, isolation, and the challenges of connecting to civilian life. If you or a loved one is looking for Tricare-covered rehab facilities that offer Dual diagnosis. Call 844.445.2563 for more details.
Health Benefits of Choosing Tricare
Here are the top 3 benefits of choosing Tricare coverage for the residents of Washington, Maryland, and Virginia:
- Comprehensive coverage for mental and physical health
- Committed to helping present and former service members
- A clear understanding of the particular challenges that military personnel encounter in their jobs
Choosing the right insurance plan is the first step toward addiction recovery. Call ChoicePoint and begin our dual-diagnosis addiction treatment program now!
ChoicePoint- The Best Tricare-Covered Rehab Facilities That Offer Dual Diagnosis
Tricare-covered rehab facilities are lifelines for military personnel and their families. ChoicePoint is a co-occurring addiction treatment center where our DEA-certified practitioners offer personalized addiction treatment plans. We are an In-Network treatment provider of Tricare. Tricare covers the following programs:
Our DEA-certified addiction specialists have specialized knowledge that helps tailor treatment plans considering the military context. To begin our veteran program, contact us now!
ChoicePoint Conducts a Thorough Tricare Coverage Assessment
ChoicePoint is a Tricare-covered rehab facility that specializes in Dual diagnosis. Our doctors offer in-person and virtual consultations. Following a careful evaluation of your Tricare coverage, our DEA-certified doctors may decide:
- Which therapy courses are qualified
- The length of the coverage
- In case it covers inpatient or outpatient care
Our objective is to reduce out-of-pocket treatment costs to value its patients’ physical health and financial stability. To begin our personalized addiction treatment plans, call now at 844.445.2563.