Recovery starts from the moment one realizes that they require treatment or rehabilitation. The next step is to find a rehab program that meets one’s needs. However, with so much information on the internet with different guidelines and suggestions, answering the simplest of questions such as what is the right drug rehab near me can make getting treatment seem dreadful from the onset.
In this discussion, we aim to provide a comprehensive and clear idea as to what you require when asking yourself questions such as:
- How to find the right drug rehab near me?
- Does the drug rehab near me provide medication?
- Does the drug rehab near me provide dual diagnosis treatment?
- Does the drug rehab near me provide addiction aftercare?
- Is the drug rehab near me covered by insurance?
How to Approach Your Rehab Pursuit
Before you start finding the right Rehab for you, it is essential to have a few things in mind and have an empathetic outlook to help you in your overall recovery process.
a) Recovery Is Not a One-stop Solution!
You need to have an open mindset while considering rehab. It is a step-by-step process, with each step complimenting the next. You cannot shortcut your way to recovery. If you give the treatment plan time; only then will you see the desired results.
b) Detox Is Not Rehab but Only a Single Part of It!
A common misconception and one of the most harmful ones, detox is not the rehab program in itself. If you believe detox is going to solve all of your problems, you will be left disappointed. In addition, the withdrawal symptoms after detox can push one into a difficult position if counseling is not available.
Can’t seem to find the proper detox in New Jersey? ChoicePoint has one of the finest outpatient drug detox centers in NJ and can help you avoid any chances of relapse.
c) Do Not Let Relapse Get the Best of You!
Relapsing can happen to anyone, and it can also occur throughout the treatment. This can have a mentally devastating impact and lead people to give up. However, this is something completely normal, and only after seeing past this adversity and continuous treatment can one get to sobriety.
d) Support Throughout the Rehab Is Vital!
It is essential to know that having family and friends around you during the recovery process and even before it is vital for your successful recovery.
- Family acts to shelter one from the stigma associated with recovery and during the painful duration of withdrawal.
- Friends and family also act as a source of motivation and accountability that push you in the right direction,
- Many times friends push you against your will, but in the end, such decisions are always beneficial for a recovering individual.
Unsure if you require treatment from a drug rehab center? ChoicePoint offers a self-assessment quiz that helps you to evaluate whether you or your loved one is suffering from an addiction or not.
How Do I Find the Right Drug Rehab Near Me?; Answering the Million-dollar Question
With an open mindset, one should look for the kind of program that works for them. However, indulging in difficult discussions and taking too many suggestions can often lead to confusion. Yet even amidst all the chaos, by looking at certain fundamental principles, one can find the rehab facility he is looking for.
Here are a few essential questions you should be inquiring to find the drug rehab near you:
1. Type of Rehabs
First and foremost, ask yourself what type of treatment does the drug rehab near me provides? There are multiple types of treatment, and this is vital that one chooses here carefully because each individual has different needs.
Factors one individual should consider when opting for the type of treatment should be:
- Personal routine and schedule
- Type of substance abuse
- Patient’s medical history
- Associated rehab cost and insurance coverage in NJ
When one considers these critical factors, he can then move to choose between either:
a) Inpatient Treatment Program
The most traditional form of drug rehab near you. Inpatient treatment requires you to be ever-present at a drug rehab center. It is an intensive form of substance abuse treatment requiring isolation and following rigid SOPs. Inpatient rehab programs can last from 45-90 days, depending on the situation of the patient.
b) Telehealth Treatment Program
The newest form of addiction treatment, telehealth rehab connects patients and doctors much more conveniently, especially when it comes to counseling and accessing timely medications. Through internet access, an individual can avail the advantages of this treatment program using their cell phone or laptop from the comfort of their homes.
Skeptical about what telehealth programs have to offer? ChoicePoint offers one of the most exemplary telehealth programs tailored to your needs!
c) Outpatient Drug Rehab
The slowly growing popularity of this approach has been mainly because of the flexibility and freedom it provides to its patients. Through outpatient treatment, an individual can avail all the necessary treatment and, once complete, can leave the rehab without having to stay overnight. Yes, you can take the treatment along with the freedom to continue your daily routine.
What are you waiting for? ChoicePoint provides one of the finest rehab opportunities as our Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) In NJ cater to the requirements of our clients.
Why Is Outpatient Treatment More Beneficial Than Any Inpatient Drug Rehab Near Me?
Many people dwell upon this question when deciding over the types of rehab facilities they should opt for.
Outpatient Rehab provides:
a) Protection from Social Stigma
Outpatient programs safeguard individuals from the embarrassment and stigma they may face when visiting inpatient rehab centers. The thought of staying in a rehab center is eliminated by opting for an outpatient rehab program.
b) Flexible Treatment Options
An outpatient rehab program does not require one:
- To follow structured routines set by the rehab center.
- Outpatient programs are built around your availability and routine, so it is naturally a more flexible treatment option.
- Continue your regular work routine.
- Have family and friends to support you throughout the rehab process
c) Stress-free Environment
By far the most significant point about outpatient treatment, as it does not add limitations to the recovery process; it provides a stress-free approach to recovery and makes rehab seem something achievable rather than a struggle.
d) Program Effectiveness
Multiple research studies have shown that outpatient treatment is as effective, if not more, than inpatient rehab—the chances of relapsing after outpatient treatment fall to 15%.
Is ChoicePoint the Right Drug Rehab Near Me?
The short answer is YES!
Although inpatient rehabs require you to stay at a place and completely cut off from the outside to get better, ChoicePoint is determined to change this outlook of recovery.
At ChoicePoint, our treatment plans include:
- Ambulatory Detox (ASAM Level I-D and II-D)
- Outpatient Treatment (ASAM Level care of I)
- Intensive outpatient treatment (ASAM Level of care 2.1)
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (Suboxone, Vivitrol, Buprenorphine)
- Targeted Therapy (CBT, DBT, Group and Individual Therapy)
- Dual-Diagnosis for Co-Occurring Disorder
Are you looking for an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) In NJ? Take a look at our Intensive outpatient treatment program and find the program that puts you on the path towards a sober and fulfilling life.
2. Does the Drug Rehab Near Me Provide Medication?
Substance abuse has taken an entirely new form in the last decade or so. The variety of drugs and their easy availability has made the traditional methods almost null and void. Gone are the days when alcohol was the primary cause of concern in substance abuse. Synthetic drugs such as meth, fentanyl, Xanax, etc., have challenged the conventional treatment methods. The withdrawal symptoms and the potent effects cannot be managed only by abstinence.
Why Medication-assisted Treatment Is Significant
In such times it is vital to have a medication-assisted treatment plan that can cater to the complex medical needs of individuals. Some crucial advantages of MAT are:
MAT programs help keep up with a treatment plan as you are more capable of coping with the requirements and stress associated with treatment.
Detox made Easier
Medication is essential if you opt for detoxification as it complements the detox process to reduce the painful effects of the treatment.
Most of all, medication is a life savior when it comes to overdose situations that require an urgent response as it is a life and death situation
So it is advised to opt for a rehab that provides an extensive medication-assisted program, especially if you are struggling with substance abuse like meth and fentanyl.
ChoicePoint; The Best Mat Clinic Available
At ChoicePoint, we understand that treatment is incomplete without a solid MAT program and have designed one of the most premier MAT programs to support our associated treatment mechanisms. Our MAT clinic provides treatment against:
- Opioid addiction such as heroin and fentanyl
- Alcohol Addiction
- Recurrent cravings
- Withdrawal symptoms
- Overdose situations
- Relapse During Or After Treatment
- Street Drugs Addiction
Top 5 Medications Prescribed at ChoicePoint MAT Clinic
At ChoicePoint, we have a diverse set of medications at our disposal. We provide medicines that provide our clients with the ability to challenge their addiction across the board.
The significant medications at our MAT Clinic are:
- Buprenorphine: Acts as an opioid blocker to treat opioid use disorder.
- Naltrexone: Treat alcohol and opioid addiction and provide access to online naltrexone doctors near you.
- Suboxone: Combination of Buprenorphine and Naltrexone to treat opioid addiction.
- Subutex: Treatment against moderate to chronic pain during recovery
- Methadone: The premier treatment for opioid treatment, which has been trumped by suboxone.
We Have Been Asked the Question, “What Makes Choicepoint’s Mat Program Different From the Drug Rehab Near Me?”
- We believe in using the best and most advanced medications available, and that’s why we are firm believers in the use of suboxone, which reduces cravings and reduces opioid dependency. Therefore, Suboxone is a more efficient alternative to methadone. For more information on if you should choose methadone for opioid treatment, click here.
- Our MAT program is accessible through our telehealth services as well, which enables you to:
- Avoid long hours waiting for prescriptions
- Access the required medication from the comfort of your home
- Get in touch with your doctor at a much efficient rate
- Our MAT clinic increase your chances of getting same-day prescriptions
Are you looking for a same-day suboxone prescription? Our Suboxone doctors in NJ will provide you with guidance and medical supervision regarding Suboxone procurement and usage.
3. Does the Drug Rehab Near Me Provide Mental Health Services?
Another central point to look at is when you are opting for a rehab near you. Addiction recovery is not a singular phenomenon that can be completed with detox and a few medications. Through research, we know that drug abuse disorders and mental health disorders go hand in hand and are the reason for so many dual disorders. This might be the reason why so many people can fully comply with their detox and medication but relapse during the recovery process.
Choicepoint; A Dual Diagnosis Treatment Center in NJ at Its Core!
Is ChoicePoint the drug rehab near me that approaches drug abuse and mental health problems collectively? We realize the need to address the root cause of addiction before suggesting any kind of treatment. We look at underlying causes such as:
- Genetics: Pre-existing conditions such as schizophrenia can contribute to drug use
- Family Environment: Individuals born into a family riddled with drug abuse often follow suit
- Peer Pressure: Students often inquire about drug rehab near me but often fall prey to drug abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: Soldiers are often left shaken due to the experiences of war and use drugs to cope with their crippling anxiety
All these factors contribute to the building up of all kinds of triggers and develop severe anxiety disorders, depression symptoms, and anger issues.
How Is ChoicePoint Making a Difference!
ChoicePoint identifies these factors and provides a holistic approach to recovery that also includes mental health problems. We provide an approach that:
- Strong initial assessment
- Consistent medical counseling
- Long term therapies
All these steps are as essential as detox or medication for ensuring complete recovery. ChoicePoint is committed to helping you answer all queries related to drug rehab near me.
To make treatment more accessible for our patients, we have made sure to provide all of our Dual Diagnosis services through a telehealth program, which helps to:
- Increase communication between patient and doctor
- Decrease associated costs like transportation and inpatient residence expenses
- Manage one’s routine and schedule with comfort
- Acquire all kinds of counseling from the comfort of your home
Want to learn more about our dual diagnosis program? Check out how ChoicePoint Virtual Dual Diagnosis center in NJ is the best way to manage your mental health disorders and substance abuse.
ChoicePoint for the Community!
Veterans and students often inquire as to why the drug rehab near me does not meet their needs. Our students are the future of our nation, and veterans are the pride of it! To ensure their protection and safety, we have specially designed treatment plans tailored to address their needs.
Our Veterans Addiction Treatment Program aims to provide the best possible chances of recovery from dual disorders, which are commonplace amongst veterans. Similarly, Our students’ addiction treatment program helps them cope with the pressure of stressful exams and provides counseling on avoiding drugs and alcohol.
4. Does the Drug Rehab Near Me Provide Addiction Aftercare?
Although many rehabs have carried out counseling and medical supervision during the treatment process, addiction aftercare has not been addressed. Addiction aftercare is the litmus test of whether a treatment has been successful or not. Failure to have a constructive aftercare plan leads to:
- No checks and balances of one’s activities
- Individuals unable to perform the simplest of tasks
- No monitoring if post-treatment medication is being taken as prescribed.
- Individuals develop depression symptoms again.
- Developing patterns of isolating and secluding behavior.
- Relapsing to cope with the mounting pressure.
Thus the importance of addiction aftercare is largely underrated and can completely nullify the fantastic results that people have shown during addiction recovery.
Choicepoint Is the Aftercare Program You Need!
At ChoicePoint, we lookout for our patients even after the completion of a formal program. This requires the use of multiple forms of therapies that help to sustain the hard-earned sobriety. The therapies that we provide include:
- Individual Therapy Program
- Group Therapy Program
- Cognitive Behavioural Program
- Dialectical Behavioural Program
Each of the following targeted therapy is different in a way.
- Individualized Treatment is helpful in building self-confidence and empathy.
- Group Therapy is arguably the best treatment for reducing guilt and shame associated with addiction.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy helps improve one’s social interaction.
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy is significant in managing anger issues.
Yet all of our therapy programs work to:
- Mitigate depression symptoms
- Help individuals to control their emotions
- Identify patterns of disruptive behavior
- Develop the necessary social skills
- Avoid suicidal thoughts
All of our therapies are available through both outpatient and telehealth services, making it easier for you to stay in touch with your doctors even after a treatment plan is complete. This is what makes ChoicePoint one of the best Substance abuse counseling centers in Fairlawn, NJ.
5. Does the Drug Rehab Near Me Provide Financial Insurance?
According to the latest results of the National Survey on Drug Use and Health, An estimated 21% of people did not seek treatment for substance use disorders because they had no health coverage or couldn’t afford the cost of treatment. This is 21% of 18.9 million people who did not seek a rehab facility!
ChoicePoint understands this dilemma that patients face and how it is one of the major hurdles in a sustainable recovery. That is why we accept all kinds of insurances at our rehab facility, no matter how big or small. This enables our clients to initiate their recovery journey irrespective of their financial background. To check your eligibility, fill this form or call us at 844.445.2563.
Bonus Points; How Do I Get to Know the Drug Rehab Near Me Even Better?
Attention to minute details can make all the difference. The five major questions that we have answered should be your benchmark while opting for drug rehab near you. However, you look at other factors that will only improve the Rehab you choose to get treatment from.
a) Luxury Rehab
A common misconception that prevails is that luxury rehab is bound to be a quality rehab. Never equate luxury such as inbuilt spas and swimming pools as something that is bound to improve recovery. Such facilities are often serving as gimmicks and are masking the shortcomings of these programs. As reported by the Boston Globe, some luxury rehabs charging over 24000$ a month were not ever providing basic counseling. So it is strongly advised to focus more on the fundamentals required for addiction recovery rather than unnecessary luxuries.
b) Licensed Doctors and FDA-Approved Medications
The wrong set of medications suggested by quacks can be way more dangerous than receiving no treatment at all. Make sure to have a detailed go-through over the credentials of the doctors of each rehab center you bring into consideration.
At ChoicePoint, we have licensed practitioners and DEA certified doctors who only prescribe FDA approved medications such as:
c) Is the Drug Rehab Near Me Inclusive for Women?
A way to check the quality of the rehab facility near you is to see if it provides care to women and marginalized groups. This reflects the degree of diversity that a program carries and is a sign of a positive workplace. ChoicePoint is a women’s recovery center through and through. Our expecting mother’s recovery program is designed to address the special needs of women suffering from drug addiction at such a sensitive time.
Furthermore, our LGBT recovery program is tailor-made to protect the LGBT community and provide an environment that protects them from all kinds of discrimination and stigma.
d) Rehabs Ensuring Complete Recovery
Any rehab that is in any way ensuring recovery is a place of false hope. No matter what recovery program you opt for – 12 step or non 12 step rehab program none can ensure that you will be sober after the plan is complete. Recovery greatly depends on the patient’s willingness and intentions. If a patient is half-heartedly going through rehab, no program can ensure recovery. ChoicePoint similarly increases your chances of recovery but cannot guarantee that you will completely come out sober. Any program can have complications as well, such as reactions to certain medications.
The Final Takeaway!
Recovery must be accessible, and these five simple steps are your guide towards finding the right Rehab near you. ChoicePoint is determined to be the answer to “how to find the right drug rehab near me?” By being a premier non 12 step rehab that looks to diversify your recovery options we offer a path to get the best chance for a sober life!
ChoicePoint aims to improve the quality of life for people struggling with substance use disorder and mental health issues. Our team of licensed medical professionals research, edit and review the content before publishing. However, this information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. For medical advice please consult your physicians or ChoicePoint's qualified staff.