National Survey of Drug Use and Health in the U.S. indicated 161.8 million people age 12 or above were involved in substance use disorders such as tobacco, alcohol, and illicit drugs in 2021. Prevailing addiction problems and worsening treatment crises could be resolved in inpatient drug rehab centers with proper care and management
ChoicePoint is an addiction treatment center having well-qualified DEA-Certified Specialists to treat alcohol and substance use disorders through personalized addiction treatment programs. Call now 844.445.2563 to Learn more! We are here to guide you through your inpatient rehab journey.
What is an Inpatient Drug Rehab?
Inpatient rehab is when you need 24/7 professional care in a medical environment. It may last at least 30 days and extend as long as your doctor suggests.
Inpatient rehab falls under 3rd level of care in the addiction treatment protocol. In an inpatient drug rehab, you are usually kept away from the outside world to provide a safe, secure, and supportive medical and psychological environment throughout your treatment.
Need a personalized treatment plan for inpatient drug rehab? Call Now 844.445.2563 to discuss your options with a drug rehab specialist!
5 Benefits of Inpatient Drug Rehab
Some of the potential benefits of an inpatient rehab center while fostering medical and social detox include:
1. Detoxification in a Controlled Environment
Detox includes clearing the patient’s body of any intoxication. Which is performed through three phases: evaluation, stabilization, and fostering toward treatment. Detox is beneficial in an inpatient drug rehab center because it works by:
- Providing and stabilizing the patient with FDA-Approved medications
- Withdrawal symptoms management in fostering treatment
Through Inpatient drug rehab, staff observes and treats the following withdrawal symptoms effectively:
- Diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting
- Irregular heart rate and blood pressure
- Temperature, sweating, and shivering.
- Cramps and body pains
The detox process typically lasts 7-12 days depending on the patient’s substance use, tolerance, and severity of withdrawal symptoms which needs careful medical observation in an inpatient rehab center.
Are you having withdrawal symptoms or struggling to find detox care? Call now 844.445.2563 for expert advice for detoxification at an inpatient drug rehab!
2. Psychotherapies to Reduce Social Stigma
Inpatient drug rehab has the benefit of treating through social detox while observing severe mental withdrawal symptoms like
- Mood swings
- Depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorders
Psychotherapies have some benefits that trained professionals apply to reduce your psychological and social issues:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy alleviates your negative thoughts and helps you cope positively with difficult situations.
- Dialectical behavior therapy manages your intense emotions and improves your thinking ability by avoiding unhelpful behaviors.
- Individual therapy gives a better understanding of yourself and polishes your personality.
- Group therapy develops sober friendships and encourages you to accept vulnerability without feeling isolated in a peer support community.
- Family therapy develops emotional attachments and a sense of responsibility towards loved ones to avoid relapse.
These therapies involve experts, peer patients, family members, and social workers who boost your confidence to help you become sober and socially active.
Ready to help your loved ones? Call now 844.445.2563 to inquire more about the therapies offered at an inpatient drug rehab!
3. Relapse Prevention and Self-care
Aftercare is the most important aspect of any inpatient rehab. Specialists at an inpatient drug rehab center provide key tips for individuals to continue their sobriety forever. This could include:
- Scheduled appointments for a year
- 24/7 Telehealth support.
- Diet plans to control cravings and prevent relapse.
- Continued psychosocial therapy to overcome post-rehab anxiety disorders.
- Educating the importance of self-care.
- Sleep/stress management.
Relapse preventive measures are taught during inpatient drug rehab, where an individual is confident to fight society’s routine challenges without medication or drug assistance.
Want to learn more about how to prevent relapse? Our round-the-clock telehealth service is here to help! Call now 844.445.2563.
4. Successful Social and Work-life Balance
Inpatient drug rehab is a comprehensive treatment that not only medically treats drug addiction but also covers the social aspects of your Life. An individual is improved in many ways:
- Motivational speech therapy helps them positively interact with people outside of the clinic.
- Stress management helps to balance work-life loads without relapse.
- Family therapy with loved ones helps to build relationships.
- Self-care and confidence help in avoiding distractions and negativity around.
- The interval and environment of inpatient rehab make an individual recall the importance of sobriety.
- Dealing with daily Life and work challenges efficiently without drug interventions.
- Complete privacy in treatment helps to recover better.
5. Availability of Different Treatment Programs According to Needs
Being in inpatient drug rehab increases the chance of a better recovery. A personalized treatment plan provides the patient with long-lasting and risk-free recovery.
Inpatient drug rehab could provide differential treatment plans for patients, such as:
A. Dual Diagnosis: A Solution for Co-occurring Disorders Treatment
If the individual is suffering from mental and substance use disorders, it can be treated through a dual-diagnosis treatment program. This sort of inpatient rehab treatment comes with some more benefits:
- Reduces relapse risks and offers a better success rate
- Effective and thorough treatment
- Improves quality of Life
- Increases motivation and self-esteem
B. Extended Online MAT Support
In the evaluation process, individuals are analyzed for the substance they have used. Staying in inpatient drug rehab would preferentially allow them to get treatment according to the substance used. This involves various addiction medications, such as
- Suboxone for opioid-based drug addiction
- Subutex for opiate-based drugs like heroin and morphine
- Naltrexone for alcohol-dependent addiction
- Buprenorphine for pain management and opioid addiction
C. Focus on Health
Apart from medical and social detox, inpatient rehab also benefits through covering nutritional needs and diet plans for the individual during treatment and post-rehab. They ensure your meals are preset and appropriate to your body’s requirements.
A balanced diet, rich in dopamine and low glycemic value, like foods with high protein, fibers, and unsaturated fats, offers the best solution to individuals recovering in inpatient rehab.
Inpatient drug rehab also provides co-curricular physical activities such as swimming, yoga, and exercise, collectively boosting an individual’s mental and physical health. Once a relationship between exercise and food is developed, an individual thrives in long-term balanced recovery.
For same-day online MAT prescriptions. Call us at 844.445.2563, and our DEA-certified doctors will take care of your needs.
Get Help Through ChoicePoint for Your Inpatient Drug Rehab Guide!
ChoicePoint will help you get sober with their expert medical guide for inpatient rehab! Call Now 844.445.2563 to Verify your insurance and learn more about inpatient treatment services! Our staff is available 24/7 to assist your addiction treatment journey through various treatment programs.