About half of all substance abuse admissions in the state of New Jersey are related to alcohol abuse, making it the most frequently abused substance in the state each year. Did you know that wet brain disease may also result from it? Are you in New Jersey going through a trying time because of your alcohol addiction? Are you having trouble finding the best Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center In Iselin NJ for your needs? This is most likely occurring as a result of:
- Lack of physicians concerning the patient population
- Patients’ incapacity to get to treatment facilities
- Program management budgetary restrictions
- Absence of aftercare increases the likelihood of relapse
Are you or a loved one worried about suffering from alcohol addiction? Worry not because ChoicePoint is a co-occurring Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center In Iselin NJ. Call now to schedule an appointment.
5 Reasons To Not Delay Alcohol Addiction Help
Most likely, the most widely consumed drug worldwide is alcohol. Addiction to illegal substances not only hurts your general health but also causes issues in your personal life.
The following are the top five reasons you shouldn’t put off seeking alcohol addiction treatment:
- Because of its extremely addictive nature, overindulging can result in physical dependence and eventually disastrous outcomes.
- It is a chronic, progressive condition that gets worse over time if left untreated.
- Alcoholism increases a person’s risk of developing potentially fatal conditions that impact the heart, liver, brain, and mental health.
- Alcohol-related disorders affect 50 million women and approximately 240 million men.
- Nearly 240 million men and 50 million women suffer from alcohol abuse.