According to a report in 2022, almost 2,893 people lost their lives due to an alleged drug overdose in New Jersey. This statistic represents a decline of more than 200 fatalities from the previous year’s count of 3,124 and is the lowest since 2017, when the state recorded 2,737 drug-related overdose deaths. We must raise awareness and highlight life-changing facts about Detox in NJ. Read ahead and learn about detox programs in NJ and how to begin one!
Table of Contents
Time To Combat Substance Abuse- Is Detox in NJ the Solution?
The process of Detoxification means to treat acute intoxication and withdrawal. It refers to removing toxins from the body of a patient who is profoundly drunk and dependent on drugs. Detoxification aims to reduce the physical harm caused by substance misuse. Detox Center in NJ may assist individuals in cleansing the body, revitalizing the mind, and restoring balance to their overall being. Here are some ways detox facilities in NJ may help an individual in the battle with addiction;
- By offering medical 24/7 supervision
- Ensuring appropriate care during the hard process of withdrawal
- Administering FDA-approved medications to ease the withdrawal symptoms
- By minimizing the triggers and risk of a relapse
- Offering personalized addiction treatment programs according to the unique needs of a patient
- Supporting the individual’s journey to recovery
Detox centers in NJ are a gateway to additional addiction treatment programs. They may assist in transitioning into outpatient treatment or therapy to address the underlying causes of addiction further and encourage long-term recovery. ChoicePoint is an Outpatient rehab, and we offer Detox in NJ. Call us now at 844.445.2563.
Cost of Detox Facilities in NJ
When considering addiction recovery, one crucial factor that individuals must consider is the cost of rehab. It is important for individuals to carefully assess their financial capabilities and explore different payment options, including insurance coverage and financing plans, to make rehab more financially feasible. In New Jersey, the cost of rehab may vary depending on several factors, including:
- Type of addiction treatment required
- Duration of addiction treatment program
- Location of the facility
Detox Centers in NJ That Accept Insurance
Insurance coverage allows individuals to seek assistance without crippling financial obligations from Detox centers in NJ. Addiction treatment is covered by various insurance providers in New Jersey, including commercial health insurance plans and government-sponsored programs such as Medicaid Detox. NJ detox centers that accept insurance collaborate closely with insurance providers to evaluate the scope of coverage. NJ detox centers ensure that clients have access to the detox programs in NJ that they need for recovery. This helps people to concentrate on their recovery path without having to worry about money,
NJ Detox- No insurance? No Problem!
If you are looking for Detox in New Jersey, there are still ways to find the assistance you need. Receiving treatment is possible even without insurance coverage! It may present a financial challenge but not a barrier. New Jersey detox centers cater to uninsured individuals. Here is how you may begin Detox in NJ with insurance:
- Look for public or non-profit rehab centers in your area that offer Deton in NJ to individuals without insurance or limited financial resources.
- Investigate government assistance programs that may help cover the costs of Detox in NJ, like Medicaid.
We accept all private and state-funded insurance. To begin Medicaid Detox NJ, call ChoicePoint at 844.445.2565.
NJ Addiction Statistics- A Call To Attention For Detox in NJ
The prevalence of substance use in society may bring a lot of negative consequences. One way to avoid this is by encouraging people to solve the root cause of their addiction. This is possible at a good Detox center in NJ. To further accentuate the fact, here are some NJ Addiction Statistics:
- In 2021, New Jersey saw 87,000 admissions to addiction rehabs(69.1% male and 30.9% female)
- 6.1% of the population in New Jersey reported that they faced some type of substance use disorder
- The direct cause of 70% of all violent crime is illegal drug activity, and heroin is responsible for 38% of all federal sentencing cases, compared to a national average of 8%.
- Since 1999, more than 993,000 people have died from a drug overdose
- Almost 27.7% of adults in New Jersey report having symptoms of anxiety or depression due to substance abuse.
Are you Convinced that it is time to get into a Detox in NJ? Do not waste time. Call ChoicePoint, verify your insurance, and begin our detox program now!
Detox In NJ May Help Make Addiction Treatment More Accessible
There is always room for recovery when an individual actively seeks help from a detox center in NJ. Detox centers in New Jersey offer comprehensive treatment for various alcohol and drug addictions, acknowledging the diverse nature of substance abuse disorders. Detox programs in NJ are staffed with specialists who are skilled in treating dependencies such as:
- Alcohol Addiction
- Drug Dependencies
- Opioid addiction
- Stimulant addiction
- Polydrug Abuse
- Prescription Medication Addiction
For people who suffer from addiction and some mental health illnesses, Detox facilities in NJ also offer a dual diagnosis program. A dual-diagnosis addiction treatment program addresses dependencies alongside co-occurring mental health disorders, such as depression, anxiety, or bipolar disorder.
Get Help At The Best New Jersey Detox Center
ChoicePoint offers a variety of client-centered addiction treatment programs. Our DEA-certified addiction specialists help our clients to successfully detox in NJ from illicit substances in a comfortable outpatient setting. At ChoicePoint, we offer many personalized addiction treatments that may fit a patient’s needs, such as:
- Telehealth Addiction Treatment Program
- Medication-Assisted Addiction Treatment Program
- Intensive Outpatient Addiction Treatment Program
- Outpatient Addiction Treatment Program
- Detox Addiction Treatment Program
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Program
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Program
- Individual and Group Therapy Program
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Program
ChoicePoint is an NJ detox center where DEA-certified doctors use a holistic approach and FDA-approved medications when dealing with patients suffering from substance use disorder. For admissions, call us at our 24/7 open line at 844.445.2565. Get a free consultation for all levels of care, including detox, today!