Do you know that in New Jersey, possession and distribution of Xanax is prohibited, except for licensed physicians, dentists, veterinarians, or pharmacists? Illegal possession of Xanax is banned because it has a strong potential to cause chemical dependence. Obtaining or possessing Xanax outside of the authorized manner of a medical prescription is a crime in New Jersey. If you or a loved one is struggling with Xanax abuse and looking for Xanax Detox in NJ, contact ChoicePoint at 844.445.2563 now! Our DEA-certified addiction specialists offer 24/7 supervised Xanax Detox in NJ addiction treatment center!
How Addictive is Xanax?
Xanax is an opioid classified as a Schedule IV controlled substance due to its potential for abuse and addiction. It is normally prescribed to manage anxiety, but its addictive properties are often ignored. Here is some more information about how addictive Xanax is:
- Xanax has a rapid onset of action, relieving anxiety and panic symptoms within 30 minutes to an hour after ingestion.
- Its effects wear off quickly, leading some individuals to take larger doses or use it more frequently.
- Repeated usage of Xanax may lead to the development of tolerance, requiring higher doses to achieve the same effects.
- Prolonged or excessive use of Xanax may result in physical and psychological dependence.
- Some people abuse Xanax to experience euphoria or as a way to self-medicate, which significantly increases the risk of addiction.
- Xanax addiction often involves strong psychological cravings, making it challenging to quit.
- As a result, Xanax is considered a highly addictive drug.
Remember, it is essential to use Xanax under the supervision of a qualified healthcare professional and follow the prescribed dosage. If you or someone you know is struggling with Xanax abuse or addiction, seek professional help immediately. Contact ChoicePoint and seek urgent care!
Medical Assisted Xanax Detox in NJ
Medical-assisted Xanax detox, also known as benzodiazepine detox, is a procedure that allows people to withdraw from Xanax while under medical supervision safely. Detoxing from Xanax may be difficult due to the possibility of severe withdrawal symptoms, including seizures. Medically aided Xanax detox in NJ addiction center seeks to minimize discomfort and protect the individual’s safety. This is what usually happens during medically aided Xanax detox:
- The first stage is a thorough examination by DEA-certified addiction specialists in NJ. The person’s medical history, Xanax consumption patterns, and any co-occurring mental or physical health conditions will be evaluated.
- A controlled and progressive tapering program is devised, keeping each patient’s specific needs. The dose is gradually reduced over time to allow the body to acclimatize.
- FDA-approved medications may be used to treat withdrawal symptoms. Long-acting benzodiazepines (like, diazepam) may relieve anxiety and minimize the risk of seizures during Xanax detox in NJ treatment center.
- Doctors may closely monitor the patient during detoxification to ensure safety and address emerging issues.
- Doctors will administer withdrawal symptoms that may appear during the detoxification process. They may also administer appropriate interventions to alleviate Xanax withdrawal symptoms and comfort the patient.
- Mental health specialists and counselors will also be present on-site to treat the psychological side of detoxification.
- A gradual shift to a long-term treatment plan is recommended after the detoxification procedures. Therapy, counseling, or other forms of addiction treatment may address the underlying issues contributing to Xanax abuse.
ChoicePoint aims to assist patients by offering a 24/7 supervised Xanax Detox in NJ treatment center. To schedule an appointment, fill out this form.
7 Reasons You Need Xanax Detox in NJ Now!
When individuals take Xanax as prescribed by their health specialist, it poses no threat. However, taking Xanax without proper guidance or in higher doses can have fatal consequences. The 5th Edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-V) includes a list of diagnostic criteria for Xanax addiction. Here are 7 reasons you may need Xanax Detox in NJ Treatment Center now:
- Using Xanax for prolonged periods avoiding basic responsibilities
- Unable to quit taking Xanax and experiencing Xanax cravings at odd times
- Experiencing the urge to acquire Xanax illegally and in larger quantities
- Developing a higher tolerance for Xanax to achieve the desired euphoric effects
- Intense Xanax withdrawal symptoms while quitting on your own
- Xanax addiction is causing interpersonal problems between you and your family and friends
- Showing no interest in hobbies and activities that were once enjoyed.
Are you or a loved one displaying any of the signs mentioned above? If yes, then do not wait any longer and contact ChoicePoint to begin Xanax Detox in NJ now!
Rising Illicit Xanax Use Causing Major Concern Throughout New Jersey
Xanax is in such great demand in NJ. Some people have begun to manufacture illicitly. They are pressing them into the form of an oral tablet that closely mimics the brand name prescription. Illegally producing and distributing Xanax might have serious implications. In New Jersey, the following are some of the punishments for distributing, intending to distribute, or unlawfully possessing Xanax:
- Failing to provide a prescription for Xanax- $1,000 fine
- Carrying Xanax in NJ in an unmarked box- up to 6 months in the county jail
- Possession of up to 99 Xanax pills- sentence for 3 to 5 years in New Jersey State Prison and a $200,000 fine
- Being found with 100 or more Xanax pills- 5 to 10 years in New Jersey State Prison and a $300,000 fine
Scared? Good! Stop abusing illicit Xanax and seek help today! Call ChoicePoint at 844.445.2563 and let our non-judgemental doctors help you begin a Xanax Detox in NJ.
Signs and Symptoms of Xanax Withdrawal
Xanax is responsible for the development of many physical and psychological side effects. Common Xanax withdrawal symptoms include:
- Suicidal Thoughts
Suddenly stopping the use of Xanax without any medical supervision is strongly discouraged. At ChoicePoint, our trained medical staff knows how to taper the doses carefully. To begin Xanax Detox in NJ, call 844.445.2563 now!
Break Free From Addiction With ChoicePoint’s Xanax Detox in NJ Facility
At ChoicePoint, we help individuals struggling in New Jersey with Xanax addiction to regain control of their lives. Our medically assisted Xanax Detox in NJ is flexible, non-intensive, and personalized to our patient’s needs. At ChoicePoint, we offer Outpatient and Telehealth services to the residents of New Jersey for easier accessibility to addiction treatment. After a successful Xanax Detox in NJ, ChoicePoint offers a carefully devised aftercare program to ensure long-term recovery.