The opioid epidemic that has gripped the United States has not spared New Jersey. Almost 2893 people died from drug overdoses. This is why a significant effort is being made to combat the epidemic. Drug addiction is destroying the mental and physical health of residents of New Jersey. Learn how to enter the Drug Addiction Treatment Center In Ridge NJ.
ChoicePoint is a co-occurring addiction treatment facility that aims to provide personalized addiction treatment plans to residents of New Jersey. Call 844.445.2563 today to schedule an in-person or virtual appointment with one of our DEA-certified practitioners.
Signs of Drug Abuse
The DSM-5 defines general criteria for assessing patients with substance use disorder or drug abuse as follows:
- Displaying a pattern of frequent drug use that exceeds recommended terms.
- Drug use impairs their cognitive abilities, daily functioning, and social life.
- The individual experiences severe cravings for the substance.
- Controlling is difficult, and acquiring drugs takes a significant amount of time.
- Tolerance limits increase, as do withdrawal symptoms and behavioral changes.
Regardless of how deeply the person has delved into drug addiction. Help is always available when requested, and seeking immediate professional consultation for someone or their loved ones is the best option.