When it comes to addiction, it does not discriminate. It affects everyone alike. Death due to overdose has become common due to deadly drugs like Fentanyl® that are readily available on the streets. To fight off the epidemic of SUD, it is important to approach experts who can help you. You probably need professional care if you or your loved one cannot stay away from a drug. ChoicePoint is a drug rehab North Brunswick that intends to fight off addiction by urging individuals to undergo treatments. Contact us at 844.445.2563 or fill out this form to contact our specialists.
What Sets ChoicePoint Apart As Drug Rehab In North Brunswick?
The motto of ChoicePoint is to be inclusive of everyone and address the issues of people with diverse problems. Because every individual is different, so are their problems and needs. Keeping individuality in mind, we keep trying to add uniqueness to our approach.
As a drug rehab North Brunswick, we offer a diverse range of treatment options:
1. Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program/Outpatient (IOP/OP)
As an alternative to inpatient addiction treatments or 12-step rehab programs, we offer intensive outpatient treatment to individuals who struggle with drug or alcohol addiction. This treatment works best for people who:
- Have difficulty leaving family behind
- Cannot miss work
- Feel alienated in an inpatient setting
- Prefer carrying on tasks of regular routine
Our IOP offers flexible scheduling and is cost-effective compared to other extensive treatment options. In our IOP, we use the following:
2. Niche-Specific Therapies
We offer proper treatment plans to address the issues of those needing special care. These are not only for minorities such as LGBQT+; instead, we also cater to those who have had difficult experiences due to the career paths they choose, etc., such as veterans. The following are the plans that we offer at ChoicePoint:
- Expecting Mothers Addiction Treatment Program
- LGBT Addiction Treatment Program
- Veterans Addiction Treatment Program
- Student Addiction Treatment Program
- Criminal Justice Addiction Treatment Program
3. Treatment for Co-occurring Disorders
More than half of the people with an addiction are likely to suffer from an additional mental health disorder. A co-occurring disorder, also known as dual diagnosis, is a condition where a person simultaneously struggles with a mental health disorder and an addiction. The care needed for individuals with co-occurring disorders has to be specialized. It needs to be treated differently than how a person with addiction alone will be rehabilitated. In our dual diagnosis treatment program, our doctors:
- Make sure to explore the underlying mental health condition(s)
- Come up with an integrated solution
- Treat addiction as well as a mental condition
- Ensure that none of the conditions aggravates the other by offering specialized care.
At ChoicePoint, we also offer the following:
- Personalized addiction treatments
- FDA-approved MAT program
- Monitoring through licensed staff
- Treatment from DEA-certified doctors
At ChoicePoint, we accept all insurance plans. We also entertain Medicare and Medicaid. All you need to do is get your plan verified. The coverage of the cost of treatments depends upon your insurance plans.