Alcohol addiction is getting worse with each passing day. More than 7 million people in the United States suffer from drug and alcohol addiction, and every 1 in 4 deaths is the result of a drug overdose. With proper addiction treatment and counseling, this number can drop, and lives can be saved. Therefore, choosing the best alcohol addiction rehab center is the first step towards recovery. It can be challenging because not every clinic may know how to perform the right diagnosis, or their only concern may be monetary gain. If you or a loved one is looking for alcohol rehab centers near you that offer the highest quality of care, we are here to help.
What Is an Alcohol Addiction Rehab Center?
Getting treatment for a substance use disorder, such as drug and alcohol addiction, is known as alcohol addiction rehab. Rehab is short for rehabilitation, a safe place you can go to get treatment for your addictions. Treatments in the rehab can help you to:
- change your lifestyle to manage Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD)
- develop a healthy mind and body
- start your journey towards sobriety
Take our free addiction assessment to determine your alcohol dependence level and see if you need to look for alcohol rehab centers near you.
5 Things to Look for in Alcohol Rehab Centers Near You
Did you know that in 2017 about 20.7 million Americans needed treatment for alcohol abuse disorders, and only 2.5 million received it? People tend to shy away and hide their addictions, not knowing that this is doing them more harm than good. No need to suffer alone; find the best alcohol rehab centers near you and start living a better life.
Here are the top 5 things to look for in alcohol rehab centers near you.
1. The Type of Alcohol Treatment Programs Offered
Now that you have decided to look for alcohol rehab centers near you, the first thing to look for in the rehabs is the kind of treatment. The three types of alcohol treatment programs offered by rehabilitation centers are:
a) Inpatient Treatment
Inpatient treatment is when a patient is asked to stay in the clinic while receiving treatment. It is considered the most restrictive form of treatment as you will have to give up your routine altogether. During your stay, you are not given the freedom to be with your family or visit your home until you get better; therefore, it is not everyone’s cup of tea. Inpatient treatment can last for 45 to 90 days, depending on the severity of the addiction. It is slightly more expensive than Outpatient because, in the end, you are paying for 24/7 care along with other facility-based bills.
b) Outpatient Treatment
Outpatient treatment is gaining more popularity than inpatient due to its flexible scheduling and superior results. It is also known as ambulatory care, as the patient is not required to be hospitalized during treatment. During the treatment, patients can be asked to visit the facility once a week or as per treatment requirements to attend therapy sessions.
Outpatient treatment normally lasts longer than Inpatient treatment, but it is worth each second because they offer long-term treatment plans that can change the course of your life without disturbing your work-life balance.
c) Intensive Outpatient Treatment
Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP) offers the highest level of care to a person addicted to alcohol. For a patient suffering from addiction, IOP is a safe place away from all the temptations that can lead to consuming alcohol and chances of relapse.
People who need to get better and can not leave their jobs, or other matters, for a longer period of time, can benefit most from Intensive Outpatient Treatment. This way, they can focus on getting better with the constant support of their loved ones. ChoicePoint outpatient alcohol rehab in New Jersey aims to provide the highest level of treatment so you can live an addiction-free life.
2. FDA-Approved Medications, Insurance Coverage, and Qualified Staff
Don’t trust the first link that appears when you search for “alcohol rehab centers near me.” Take your time and go through each website thoroughly. In addition, look for genuine testimonials and reviews to make up your mind. Always check the following things on their website before you make any decision:
a) Treatment and Medication
b) Cost and Insurance Coverage
It is a widely popular fact that Alcohol addiction treatments are expensive. But cost should not become a hindrance in your path to recovery because nothing comes before your health. Look for the alcohol rehab centers near you that provide maximum benefits in your budget. The cost of alcohol rehab varies on:
- The type of facility
- Duration of stay or treatment
- The type of treatment plan you choose
Normally, your insurance does cover alcohol addiction. Some of the options that can help you to pay for alcohol addiction treatment are:
- The Affordable Health Care Act (Obamacare)
- Medicaid and Medicare
- Private Health Insurance
ChoicePoint is contracted with most insurance providers, including Medicare and Medicaid. We also offer CashPay as a form of payment. For more details about your Insurance policy and cost coverage, fill out this form and verify your insurance now.
c) Qualified Staff
Always check the credentials of the staff and doctors present on-site. Look for accreditation; the clinic should be licensed by the state to provide alcohol addiction treatment. ChoicePoint in New Jersey has a team of licensed medical professionals and has LegitScript Certification. Contact us at 844.445.2563 and start your addiction treatment today!
3. Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment and Medically Supervised Detox
Best alcohol rehab centers near you will have dual diagnosis treatment as part of their recovery plan. As addiction and mental illness are closely linked, therefore, a person is more likely to suffer from both AUD and mental health disorders. Thus to maintain a sober lifestyle, it is important to address the underlying causes of your addiction which may include trauma, depression, or anxiety. Dual diagnosis treatment is a comprehensive treatment plan that treats both disorders simultaneously using:
The other thing to look for in alcohol rehab centers near you is to check if they offer medically supervised detox. In this program, all the toxic substances are removed from your body that accumulated during your alcohol or drug abuse. The purpose of the drug detox program is to help patients cope with the withdrawal symptoms, which otherwise are too intense to urge a relapse.
The duration and the type of detox program depend upon:
- Your drug of choice
- How long you have been abusing drugs
- Method of abuse (smoking, snorting, or injecting)
- Your physical health
A clinically supervised and patient-friendly approach can help to make the detox process painless and result-driven. ChoicePoint alcohol rehab offers a treatment plan that best fits your needs. For more information call us at 844.445.2563.
4. Telehealth Rehab Center
You can now seek online counseling for your drug and alcohol addiction. These online one-on-one video therapy sessions are just like traditional therapy sessions and equally effective.
Choosing a telehealth rehab center has many benefits like:
- Bringing outpatient services and virtual substance abuse counseling right to the comfort of your home.
- You don’t have to be dependent on anyone to drive you to therapy.
- Your physical impairment will not become a hindering factor.
- No geographical restrictions.
- You can give time to family commitment without the fear of missing therapy sessions.
- No need to sit and wait in the waiting rooms for your appointment.
5. Aftercare Facilities
Post-treatment support and aftercare is a type of ongoing support you receive after you leave the alcohol addiction treatment center. The ideal alcohol rehab centers near you will have an aftercare program that will cater to your emotional needs even after you have left the addiction treatment center.
An aftercare plan is different for each patient; here are some of the things your plan may include:
- Self-reflection Therapy- helps you set priorities.
- Individual Therapy Program– helps in building self-confidence and empathy.
- Group Therapy Program– helps to reduce guilt and shame.
- Cognitive Behavioral Program– helps to improve social interactions
- Dialectical Behavioral Program– helps to resolve anger management issues.
ChoicePoint: One of the Best Alcohol Rehab Centers Near You!
Alcohol Addiction is an illness that deprives people of their happiness. You or your loved one deserves an alcohol rehab center that will hold your hand and walk with you on your road to recovery. Here are the top 7 reasons why ChoicePoint in New Jersey is one of the best alcohol rehab centers near you:
- At ChoicePoint, we provide personalized Outpatient alcohol rehab and also the facility of Telehealth alcohol rehab Program that makes recovering from alcohol addiction just a click away. Individuals can set up virtual appointments and attend therapy sessions from the comfort of their homes.
- Our DEA-certified doctors will provide you with quality treatment using medical and therapeutic interventions to help you recover from alcohol addiction minimizing the chance of a relapse.
- We also offer Suboxone prescriptions through an online MAT program. Simply call us at 844.445.2563, and you can get your medication appointment scheduled today.
- ChoicePoint is the best dual diagnosis treatment center in New Jersey. We provide a comprehensive treatment plan to address both your mental health disorders while treating addiction.
- ChoicePoint accepts all insurances and provides you with cost-effective treatment plans.
- ChoicePoint, located in Fair Lawn, New Jersey, might just be the answer you are looking for.
- Sobriety is not just about being sober; it is a lifestyle. This is why Aftercare programs hold such importance. Our staff at ChoicePoint keeps in touch even long after you have completed your alcohol addiction treatment. Our Aftercare program offers all the above-mentioned Therapy Programs, so you always have ongoing support.
Parting Words – What 5 Things to Look for in Alcohol Rehab Centers Near You
To sum it up, choosing the right alcohol rehab center near you can be a life-changing decision. Therefore, look for a rehab program that tailors your unique needs and can assist all your problems. ChoicePoint has helped the residents of New Jersey who were suffering from alcohol addiction in a medically supervised environment and continue doing so. In addition to that, our drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility in Fair Lawn, New Jersey, provides patients with the best coping skills that are required to live a sober life. Our specialized doctors are waiting to rescue you from the menace of abusing alcohol! Contact us at 844.445.2563 or visit our website for more information.