Let ChoicePoint Help you! You Can Find a Certified Addiction Counselor PA
ChoicePoint offers comprehensive treatments and behavioral interventions to ensure long-term recovery. We understand that addiction is not as simple as taking a few medications and expecting things to turn out. We try to take a more “whole-patient” approach by offering behavioral therapies. If you are looking for a certified addiction counselor PA, you have come to the right place. Our experienced doctors are DEA-certified, and our nursing staff is licensed. ChoicePoint’s certified addiction counselors in PA will employ the following interventions:
Are These Therapies Efficacious?
Psychotherapeutic interventions are very important when it comes to addiction. When used with medication, therapies like CBT can result in the most efficacious results. ChoicePoint makes sure that a counselor is available to monitor your progress and help strengthen your commitment to recovery. The following are the benefits of behavioral interventions:
- Behavioral therapy will try to root out the issue that led you to addiction in the first place.
- It will improve your belief in yourself.
- Therapies help develop healthy thinking patterns.
- It will improve skills for managing stressful situations.
- CBT and DBT will ensure that you accept your current condition.
Navigating the Process of Outpatient Detox Rehab in PA
It can be helpful to understand the process of Outpatient Detox Rehab in PA and what to expect. Try to study these significant steps:
- Seek medical evaluation: Get a professional evaluation to ensure detox is safe and determine the best treatment plan.
- Choose a treatment facility: Research options and consider location, cost, and services offered.
- Prepare for treatment: Make necessary adjustments such as childcare and time off work.
- Attend treatment sessions: Typically involves individual and group therapy and medication management.
- Participate in aftercare: Continue support through groups and ongoing therapy for long-term recovery.
What ChoicePoint Offers
1. Medical Detox
In the initial stages of SUD or AUD, medical detox is carried out to cleanse the body from all the toxins accrued due to consumption. Additionally, it is a secure and efficient method of treating withdrawal symptoms. ChoicePoint provides equally successful medical and non-medical detox treatments.
You may visit our facility in Fairlawn, NJ, or opt for our telehealth services by calling us at 844.445.2563 or filling out this form.
2. Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program
As the name indicates, our medication-assisted treatment program is focused on prescribing medication to individuals with substance use disorder (SUD) and alcohol use disorder (AUD). Our MAT program helps:
- In minimizing recurrent cravings
- Reducing withdrawal effects
- Bringing the brain’s functionality back to normal
- In trying to reverse the harmful effects of alcohol or opioids
We use the following drugs to achieve the benefits mentioned above:
You can also get a same-day prescription at ChoicePoint! Call us at 844.445.2563 and get help from our DEA-Certified doctors.
3. Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP)
We provide rigorous outpatient treatment as a substitute for 12-step programs and inpatient therapies (IOP). The benefits listed below are available to you through our IOP for those who reach out to us:
- You don’t have to face the discomfort of being away from the family.
- It is pocket-friendly.
- IOP enables a flexible schedule
- At our facility, we offer personalized treatments.
- Targeted therapies are also available at ChoicePoint
- No need to miss work