Out of all the people who have alcohol use disorder (AUD), only 11% undergo addiction treatment. Despite so many rehabs, people still suffer from AUD. Though there are many barriers as to why people won’t opt for a treatment, one of which is the stigma attached to seeking treatment. Many people prefer to stay in silence only because the thought of seeking help feels aloof and scary. However, it is essential to remember that asking for medical expertise will only improve your life and that it is perfectly normal to feel how you do. As an alcohol rehab facility in Ocean County, we encourage people to seek help. Opt for alcohol treatment at ChoicePoint by calling us at 844.445.2563 or filling out this form.
ChoicePoint: An Alcohol Rehab Facility in Ocean County
As a rehab that caters to individuals with alcohol use disorder (AUD) as well as substance use disorder (SUD), we offer a variety of treatments so that all the issues are addressed in the most effective manner. If you are wondering what we offer, find the treatment plans below:
Medication-Assisted Treatment Program
Our medication-assisted treatment approach, as the name suggests, focuses on administering medication to people who struggle with addiction. In our MAT program, we employ medicines that already have the FDA’s nod of approval. The medications are:
The aim of all the medications is to:
- Reduce the risk of recurring drug urges
- Minimize the risk of overdose by helping withdrawal symptoms
- Help bring the brain’s chemistry back to normal
- Decrease the risk of overdose because you are under a specialist’s supervision.
We take a multidimensional approach to addiction treatment for our patients. When someone is going through a difficult moment, we make sure they are helped. The therapies we provide are as follows:
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Program
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Program
- Group Therapy Program
- Individual Therapy Program
- Family Therapy Program
Our group therapy is a platform where people with similar issues sit together and feel more understood and comfortable. This allows people with addiction to:
- Overcome anxiety
- Understanding that the stigma is meaningless and hollow
- Have a social circle where they feel comfortable
- Develop healthy coping mechanisms
- Improve in changed ideas
Through our telehealth services, we enable our patients to take treatments without having to visit our facility. If you live far from our facility, which is situated in Fairlawn, NJ, you can opt for our treatments virtually. The benefits of signing up for our telehealth services are:
- It is affordable because you save gas prices
- If you feel anxious, taking treatments from your home may feel more comfortable to you.
Insurance at ChoicePoint
Because we are an alcohol rehab facility in Ocean County, NJ, we make sure to take care of our patients. Therefore, we accept all insurance plans at ChoicePoint. All you need to do is get your plan verified in a simple step. Once it is verified, you can undergo our treatments.